Sunday, August 18, 2013

Summer Mentorship Component

1. Link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ApaNTpWA3P38dExCZFBzQ2I1U0NfNVNYakowTWViUlE#gid=0

2.Maria Jimenez  (909) 579-1515

3. What sort of Questions we should be asking?
    Do we have to stay with this topic?

4.I have learned that it is important to keep up, be ready for anything and pay attention. Especially for this job when a deal needs to be done on time and according to what the clients need. This is important because they are handling other peoples money and they have to make sure that no mistakes are made in the process of closing a deal. If a mistake is made by you a person could lose the home they are trying to buy.

5. I really don't know what my topic would be for my senior project. Although I did enjoy my day at Ticor and Company Escrow. I don't know, or I don't think this would be a good Senior Project Topic.
   

No comments:

Post a Comment