Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Blog 15: Independent Component 2 approval

1.  Describe in detail what you plan to do for your 30 hours.

  • For my next Independent Component I would like to stay with my mentor and continue to observe her and the class. I would also like to see how she teachers students with learning disabilities. I would also like to learn the signs when a student is doing poor in class because they are not understanding the material or if it is something more like Dyslexia or another disorder. 

2.  Discuss how or what you will do to meet the expectation of showing 30 hours of evidence.

  • I plan to take as many pictures as possible. This is because I don't know how else to show proof of the 30 hours.
3.  And explain how what you will be doing will help you explore your topic in more depth.

  • Up to this point I have only researched things that a common student would have trouble with. I would like to research now different learning disabilities that students might have and how to teach and help these students.
4.  Post a log on the right hand side of your blog near your other logs and call it the independent component 2 log.

No comments:

Post a Comment