Monday, September 30, 2013

Additional Post

So far things have gone alright with my project. I have gotten past my first problem of finding good research that would help me form my EQ and under stand my topic more. Now that we have gone to Cal-Poly Library and relearned how to use their database to our advantage. The book that I am reading right now for research check ("Philosophy of Teaching" by Noddings Nel) has really helped me understand how many different approaches their is for teaching from a philosophical stand. It also shows the strong points and the weak points for each technique. Me using the databases from home have really helped a lot as well, after I'm finished with this book I have two more books that I am waiting to read.
This is my favorite quote that I keep running into!

Show all the different things that go into teaching.

No comments:

Post a Comment