Thursday, October 3, 2013

Independent Component 1Approval

1.  Describe in detail what you plan to do for your 30 hours.
What I plan to for my independent component I am planning to tutors 3rd graders at Cortez Magnet School and see how the students respond to my teaching methods. Also I would want to prepare maybe a mock lesson to see how much work and creativity is required to have a successful lesson.
2.  Discuss how or what you will do to meet the expectation of showing 30 hours of evidence.
What I plan to do to show evidence is take pictures of me and the classroom. Also I will have to ask permission but take take pictures of the students and their work.
3.  And explain how what you will be doing will help you explore your topic in more depth.
This will help see how the students respond to me as a tutor. Also it will allow me to try different teaching techniques that I have read about. With trying different teaching methods I can see which ones the students would respond better to and obtain the information better.

No comments:

Post a Comment