Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Research and Working EQ


1.  What is your working EQ?

What makes an effective teacher?

2.  What is a possible answer to your working EQ? Please write the answer in thesis format. 

The ability for the teacher to be able to reach any child and teach them in a way that makes more sense to them. Weather it be through the use of visuals and props or textbooks and workbooks.

3.  What is the most important source you have used that has helped you come up with an answer to your working EQ? 

The most important piece of research that I have had so far is the Philosphy of Education by Nel Noddings. The book has helped me answer the Eq because it is based on the different thinking styles that teachers can show there children as well as what from in the opinion of the author would work better in a modern classroom. The book covers everything from logic and reasoning to morality and ethics.

4.  Who is your mentor, or where are you volunteering, and how does what you are doing relate to your working EQ?

My mentor is Ms. Smith at Cortez Elementary School, what I doing relates to my Eq because I can observe how she conducts her class room and when I help kids who need it I get to try out different methods that I have been reading about.

No comments:

Post a Comment