Friday, January 31, 2014

Lesson 2 Reflection

Content:

1. Positive Statement
   I actually had a good time while I was presenting.
What are you most proud of in your Lesson 2 Presentation and why?
I'm most proud of my content. Only because I wasn't sure if my content was going to bore people, but after few people walked up and told me that I had done a good job.

2. Questions to Consider
       a.     What assessment would you give yourself on your Lesson 2 Presentation (self-assessment)?
                P  
       b.     Explain why you deserve that grade using evidence from the Lesson 2 component contract.
I deserve a P because I met all the requirements, I made talking time and I had adequate Professionalism, Organization and Creativity, Justification of Answer, and Audience involvement.

3. What worked for you in your Lesson 2?
 What worked for me was just pacing myself with my content, not tying to blast through it but not going super slow either.


4.  (What didn't work) If you had a time machine, what would you have done differently to improve your Lesson 2?
I would try and make my activity more fun or change my activity all together.


5. Finding Value
What do you think your answer #2 is going to be?  
Something along the lines of "Teaching students the right test taking strategies."  

No comments:

Post a Comment