Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Senior Project, The Holiday

1.What did you over the break with your senior project?

- Over break I couldn't go to mentorship because they were on break as well. So I couldn't really do much. 

2.  What was the most important thing you learned from what you did and why?  What was the source of what you learned?
-I don't know what to put for this question since over break I really didn't do much. The only thing I did was I tutored my sister over the break so she could pass her reading test. Also, I tested her in multiplication because she has had trouble passing the 4's test. This is basically what I do at my mentorship anyways.

3.  If you were going to do a 10 question interview on questions related to answers of your EQ, who would you talk to and why?
-I would talk to another teacher at the school, only because they have experience in what my senior project is about.

No comments:

Post a Comment