Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Senior Project Reflection

(1) Positive Statement

I'm most proud of my material and how I connected it to the real life situations. I felt that it gave my presentation a little more because it wasn't something I just talk about it could be applied and used in the real world. It gave my content more depth because in a sense it wasn't just theoretical there was truth to it, my content was something that next time they see or hear anything having to do with tests hopefully they remember me and use the material I spoke about.

(2) Questions to Consider

a.     What assessment would you give yourself on your Block Presentation (self-assessment)?

  I would give myself a P.

b.     What assessment would you give yourself on your overall senior project (self-assessment)?

Truthfully an   AP.

(3) What worked for you in your senior project?
My research I dedicated a lot of my time to just research. I wouldn't write them down or take notes but I would read a lot of different articles.

(4) (What didn't work) If you had a time machine, what would have you done differently to improve your senior project if you could go back in time?
I would go back and make sure that I did my blogs. I kept skipping them, not doing them or turning them in late. This I would change and in the end is why I think I would get an AP.

(5) Finding Value

How has the senior project been helpful to you in your future endeavors?   Be specific and use examples.
Specifically I think the research component has help me, especially when I start at Cal-Poly having done this component it will help me when I have to research and write a paper. The research was helpful in teaching me what sources are important and how to pick and choose information that would best help my presentation. In the end of the year, we end up with so much research we have to pick and choose what we need, so being able to choose is an important skill I believe will help me in the future.

1 comment:

  1. I am happy that you feel like the research process was helpful for you. I'm sorry that you struggled so much with getting items in on time. I do hope that breaking a larger assignment down into smaller parts will be useful to you in the future.

    ReplyDelete