Sunday, May 4, 2014

Blog 19: Independent Component 2

Literal:
A) I Regina, affirm that I have completed my independent component which represents 30 hours of work.
B) Adelman, Howard S., and Linda Taylor. Rebuilding For Learning. New York: Schoolastic, 2008. Schoolastic. Web. 19 Feb. 2014. <http://smhp.psych.ucla.edu/rebuild/RebuidlingV11RD28.pdf>.
D) I finally went back to Mentorship over Spring Break and I did different jobs for Mrs. Smith. The students had a presentation/project due during that time so I help the little kiddos with that.
Interpretive: I feel like some parts of it did help were as others really didn't help at all. The days that I just graded and did other odd jobs didn't help. That was no use to my senior project or my independent Component. I sometimes understand sometimes she is overwhelmed and needs help but other times I just couldn't get anything out of it.
Applied: How ever there were parts of the components that did help me. For example the kids had to do presentations on their project about geometric creatures. Basically explain their creatures what they are and what geometric shapes they used to create their monstrosities. When helping the students was when I discovered my 3rd answer which was about recollection. I started thinking what I could do to help these kids remember what they needed to say. So I research different method such as the Mozart effect.

No comments:

Post a Comment